Feb 2024 - This site, and Kamaelia are being updated. There is significant work needed, and PRs are welcome.
For examples and more explanations, see the module level docs.
- control : We receive shutdown messages here
- stdinready : We're notified here when we can write to the sub-process
- inbox : Strings containing data to send to the sub process
- stderrready : We're notified here when we can read errors from the sub-process
- stdoutready : We're notified here when we can read from the sub-process
- outbox : data from the sub command is output here
- signal : not used
- selectorsignal : To send control messages to the selector
- selector : We send messages to the selector here, requesting it tell us when file handles can be read from/written to
Methods defined here
You should be using the inbox/outbox interface, not these methods (except construction). This documentation is designed as a roadmap as to their functionalilty for maintainers and new component developers.
Got a problem with the documentation? Something unclear that could be clearer? Want to help improve it? Constructive criticism is very welcome - especially if you can suggest a better rewording!
Please leave you feedback here in reply to the documentation thread in the Kamaelia blog.
-- Automatic documentation generator, 05 Jun 2009 at 03:01:38 UTC/GMT