Branches & Status
Branches Ready For Merge
General branches under active development
- Created by JMB - purpose is to fork /trunk/Code/Python to deal with any 2.6 related fixes
- Not intended for new feature development
- This branch is in the process of having a fair amount of functionality and changes merged onto mainline. See also 0.6.0 planning page
- branch will not be merged directly but have code spun out to be merged.
- This is a collection of tools for developing simple/silly games for small kids. Work in progress. Some parts will be merged sooner rather than later.
- Developed as a hack for mashed, this is an application that works and is useful, and merges in stroke/handwriting recognition onto mainline. Again, this will be merged sooner rather than later
- Michael's day work is currently on Participate. One of the major systems built for this is a file processor - which is inside this branch. It is likely that this will be put up for merge sooner rather than later.
- Intended as a micro-distribution of Kamaelia to work around the idea that Kamaelia can be viewed as a swiss army knife, when it fact the "toy box" metaphor is perhaps better.
GSOC BranchesLikely to have some sort of merge due to happen...
Likely not to be merged:
- Branches that have been merged are moved here initially before deletion. (the delay is to simplify reversion if needed)
- Branches that have been rejected are moved here initially before deletion. (just in case we change our minds!)
/merged/ Branches Pending delete
Branches that have been merged, but could be deleted, but haven't been deleted yet
- private_MPS_KamaeliaGrey/ - Merged - contains KamaeliaGrey
/rejected/ Branches Pending delete
Branches that have been rejected, but could be deleted, but haven't been deleted yet
- Purpose: Branch created for redoin the half closed connection support.
- Branch point: r2983 (old)
status: stalled - unclear what the application level logic would be
that makes sense. Needs review as to worthwhile or not.
- Changes are obscured due to complaints regarding the copyright notice at one point...
- Likely way forward : delete and redo if needed - especially considering we do have partial half close support on /trunk already
- svn diff -r2983:2994 -- change is relatively small.
Deleted Merged Branches
Branches in revision 4274: